I am interested in a training internship lasting a few months in your laboratory

Harvard has a Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) program administered by our Materials Research Science and Engineering Center and our Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center. It can take US citizens and permanent residents, as well as non-US citizens currently enrolled at a US undergraduate institution who have an F-1 visa. More information and applications are available at


Unfortunately, we simply have no mechanism to accommodate other brief internships.